27.5.09

I am not PERFECT

'Nobody is Perfect, I am Nobody'. What the heck is thisquestion

Every time, everyone keeps saying this. Every one is interested in proving themself 'Perfect'. But I realized as if everyone is 'Perfect' except ME rolleyes.

I am not perfect at all; it's not the matter for any one or for any body eek. It's only within me. I never woke up in time, I never sleep on time and I never do anything properly or rather perfectly.

There are many more things which I never did perfectly. Many people or girls/boys at my age act perfectly and so I guess they are too great according to there family members, only because they do everything perfectly.

There are few more things which I would like to mention of my imperfect attitude,

I never keep any of my things properly,

I often make little little mistakes while writing or speaking

I never have my lunch or dinner on time and

I keep sleeping all the time,

to lazy for performing any household's works,

My mom keeps shouting after me for these few things all the time redface. That's true because moms are really great.

(Most important I am not even getting perfect theme for my blog cry)

But even after many consequences I don't want to be PERFECT in my life.

I never thought I should be perfect, because I am enjoying my IMPERFECTIONESS.

IMPERFECTIONESS ROCKS !!!!!

Really, try it out, its more interesting than that boring time-to-time type life.

razz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello !
Let me know your views about me post.