10.5.09

GO GOA ! ! !

I want to go GOA this summer. Don't know the reason why I choose GOA only, but I want to go there anyhow after my exams cool.

I went there 11 years back eek, when I was in 2nd class I guess. At the age of 7, I was totally unaware of the surroundings, but was still very much interested in going to some place called 'GOA' rolleyes. I went with my whole family. I cant remember much of it but can recall few things whenever I see the photographs.

We enjoyed a lot there, but me and my brother felt very depressed now because we wore our 'Bata Sleepers' with white and blue combination mad. Whenever we see our Goa photographs we laugh uncontrollably for about 15-20 minutes continuously.

Most of my family members laugh on me after seeing that photographs because my front 2 teeth's were broken but was still giving a broad smile in every photograph surprised.

This time I want to go GOA once again and refresh all my memories. As said earlier I don't know why I want to go GOA only, I went many places except GOA and even none of my family members live there. But still want to go there this time. I am very much desperate to go there. I can't express my zest because I am very bad in expressing myself neutral.

I hope I can go there with my friend/friends; it's next to impossible right now mrgreen. But still never loose hopes I will definitely go there some day with my friends razz.

I want to go GOA this summer, I don't know with whom, I don't know when and I don't even know for what rolleyes, but want to go there.


lol lol lol GO GOA ! ! ! lol lol lol


2 comments:

Rajeev Thakran said...

bhaiya bhabi r thr in goa nw a days...for u know..
tats a lovely place

мσηιкα ツ said...

Yups, Goa is a great place...
:D

Post a Comment

Hello !
Let me know your views about me post.