23.4.09

Save water

April is one of the hottest months and in this burning hot summer we are not having water at our place. This is the most disastrous thing we are experiencing this summer- 'WATER SCARCITY ' redface.

I am living on first floor and to bring the well water from the well obviously to first floor we made the arrangement of the machine. The required water is stored in the small tanks at our specific homes. This is possible only with the start of a machine i.e. with just click of a button. We are using this well water only for the external use. I hope I don't have to mention that external uses razz. We are having different water arrangement for the drinking purpose i.e. 'nal ka pani'.

Everything was going perfectly, but suddenly the machine crashed. It suddenly stopped supplying water anymore. This may be due to the reason that near about 5 families are depending on one single machine(I am living in a combined family). But I hope it might have not crashed in this burning summer cry. Now we all are realizing what water scarcity is.

Daily we went down just to switch on the machine but from few days we are going down to pull the water from the well with the help of a bucket and a rope. This is truly not happening twisted.

One person is pulling the water from the well and the other person is standing on the first floor with another bucket and rope and to pull the same water from the ground floor to the first floor. This is one of the toughest job I ever did. May be because I am lazy at these kind of works mrgreen.

But still I made my mind and body and went down to pull the water from well, so that at least we can bath eek. I pulled near about 18 buckets at a time and was feeling very enthusiastic and was ready to pull more. Pulled more 3-4 buckets and sat for a while, my mom felt pity and she only said 'that's it, we don't need any more'. But I was still ready to pull more 5-6 buckets. But stopped because I was tired after that.

I felt nothing at that time but when I woke up next day, I realized my body was paining tremendously and was not able to sit, stand or move any body part. I told this to my mom and we both started laughing lol.

At that moment I realized and felt bad for those people who lived in the areas where there is water scarcity at much higher rate and there efforts for bringing water from miles only just to fulfill there daily necessities neutral.

My body was suffering from pain only because I never perform any physical exercises. But this taught me one thing, "Never waste water, every drop of water is like 'jewel', use only the required amount of water".

I hope our machine gets ready to perform its daily activities as early as possible. I will never forget the pain and will always remember the lesson we got from it biggrin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello !
Let me know your views about me post.