10.2.09

But still....

Many a times I was warned to keep mum, but still I opened my mouth and made all the relationships suffer,

Many times I took decision by thinking about the consequences, but still suffered when the results were out,

Many times I tried to keep calm, but still when I have to face the situation I lost my temper,

Many times I was requested to keep my things properly, but still I kept them in a hazardous way, lost many important things and cant find anything when needed,

Many a times I was told to perform some physical exercises, but still I ignored and suffered when I was ill,


My parents warned me to start my studies from the beginning, but still I ignored and spend sleepless nights during exams,


Every day my mom says drive slowly, but still I raised my speed till 80 and once turned back with blood rolling from my head and knees,


Every time I was told to cross check my paper before submitting, but still submit it without cross checking and felt sorry after returning back home,

Everyday I was asked to sleep early at night, but still I slept late and got late for college the next day,


I am very bad in expressing feelings, but still I started my own blog and managed to write something every time,


There was nothing in my mind when I was writing this post, but still wrote and somehow made it readable.

I am exactly like this and will be like this forever.
:-)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is the best.hav u written it?if yes,GREAT JOB.
if immitated,GREAT SEARCH.(i know u wrote it.)

мσηιкα ツ said...

Yep buddy I wrote it. :D
Each and every thing, word is completely realted to me...
:)
Anyways, Thanks :D

Dhamma said...

Itz so nice.. U expressed urself in very koool fashion..

Post a Comment

Hello !
Let me know your views about me post.