18.11.09

Secret Revealed

I was wondering what I wrote in my creative writing exam when I was in WAD (Workshop On Aptitude Development)?confused
Because, when the results were out I got A grade...eek
That was truly shocking.
My topic was 'Once in my dream.....'
But now I am going to reveal the secret.
wink

I was actually getting bored to write all that stuff, they just gave us a 1Rs. pen and a blank paper and just the name of the topic 'Once in my dream.....'
rolleyes
I was just thinking for near about 15-20 minutes, what to write? The topic was like 'sochte baitho....' so I was just thinking. After thinking a lot I wrote 2-3 paragraphs of 5-6 lines each.
Then again got bored of writing and started thinking. Took a glance at the people around me and saw they all were busy writing and writing and writing, I was actually wondering what they all are writing? And again started thinking, started rolling my pen in two fingers and humming a songs I my mind.
lol

Suddenly, song from Westlife got stuck in my mind. The song was 'Dreams come true...’ The song was actually related to the topic. 'Woah.. That was superb' I thought
biggrin. Then why not write the lyrics of the song? What worst will happen? It was not university or board exam and it was not even my 10th English paper. So, lets try this out. I was pretty sure that I am not going to score great in this paper, then why to worry? I just thought and wrote the lyrics and gave the paper. I was actually laughing inside but was even afraid if they just read out my paper in front of everyone.

But finally the result was A….

I am still in search of the person who checked my paper...razz

Thanks to Westlife….

lol

7 comments:

Ankita said...

Hehe Great!
You could have as well written your monthly grocery list in between the lines. (along with quantity and rates) eg: Dream Detergent or Wish TV.

мσηιкα ツ said...

Haha.... Will try this next time... for sure... ;)

Manjiri Bhombe said...

Saahi hai boss... :-)

Anonymous said...

Achha so dats what got u an "A"! Smart thinking! ;-)

Dhamma said...

Gr8... hats off to ur imagination... :)

pranoti said...

actually reading thz post speaks volume of u deserving A yaar!!!
wat an idea sirji!!i mean dostji!!!
pom ke ppr mein technique kaam ati..kyu??

мσηιкα ツ said...

POM.... ???? What the heck is this...??? huh...

Post a Comment

Hello !
Let me know your views about me post.