4.10.09

Let us ‘C’

Let us 'C', saare pal kahe…

Let us 'C', Hum sab padhe…

Let us 'C' sab dishao se aa rahi hai sada, kar sako aagar karo.. (Programming)

Saw 'Wake up sid' today and I am having my 'Programming in C' practical tomorrow (I guess)biggrin . So it's just a mixture of a movie and practical. eek

Movie was just awesome. Few things I loved about it lol

  • It was totally free from movie tadka.
  • T-shirts actor wore.
  • Car he had (CR-V). [That was the best 'thing' in movie.]
  • His electronic gadgets
  • Photography
  • Magazine – 'Mumbai beat'
  • Choreography of the Remix version of the song.
  • Monsoon in Mumbai.
  • 'Samundar'.

Apart from this, I realized one thing that the photography was the hidden talent in the actor. The actress (Konkana Sen) just made him realize his passion. After watching the movie I came to know that even I don't have decided anything for my future. What I am doing today is 'Papa ke paise uda rahi hu…!' Atleast he had some talent in him. But there is nothing in me confused . I hope I will come across someone like Konkana Sen as soon as possible, who will make me realize my passion, destiny, hidden talent. razz

So, from today instead of searching for anything else, I am going to search for someone like Konkana Sen…. wink

Let us 'C', saare pal kahe…

Let us 'C', Hum sab padhe…


1 comments:

Unknown said...

hey ha ha the song is really nice 'let us c'... ha ha great ...

Post a Comment

Hello !
Let me know your views about me post.