28.7.09

A “CALL”

Every day I wake up almost with a call. A single call changes the routine of my whole day. I usually have a habit of getting up late in the morning, even though there are many things to do or even if there is nothing to do. mrgreen

But now days, I am getting up almost with a call saying 'someone calling' and with surprising news, starts with "WHAT?" I had some different plans for the day but a single call changes my whole day and ultimately my life.

There are many incidents in my life which I guess are not worth mentioning here because they are totally connected to my life. twisted

My cell phone is 24 X 7 on silent and vibrating mode, because of which I miss many of the calls. But I always call back every single miss call. lol

The moment the cell phone has entered my life, almost every thing no matter good or bad, right or wrong, worst or best every news I am getting just on my cell phone. I got my every result on my cell.

Outsiders or strangers are more interested in calling. The moments they come in contact with any girl's cell number, they feel as if they got the jewel in there hand and started offering friendship. And if the girl refuses to make friendship they abuse you for hour making you feel guilty for a time even though it's not at all your fault. These are the worst caller ever rolleyes.

Even though my whole day is messed up just because of call or calls, but I am actually enjoying it. razz

I am pretty sure it that the A Single Call will almost bring my life to an end one day. wink

2 comments:

Unknown said...

o it seems ur mobile really plays a big roll in ur life.......

мσηιкα ツ said...

Ya.. :D
My cell is one among the prestigious thing in my life.. ;)

Post a Comment

Hello !
Let me know your views about me post.