20.6.09

Fingers On Strings

Learning GUITAR these days. big grin

As I have completed my 3 years of Diploma, So, its time for the admission in ENGINEERING COLLEGE dancing.

But this is not possible before results, so, waiting for results nail biting.

Generally, results of Final Year Diploma are very late; we waste nearly first 2 months of our Engineering. Therefore, it is preferred to have the provisonal admission in some college till results are out.

I took provisional admission in SHRI RAMDEOBABA KAMLA NEHRU ENGINEERING COLLEGE, the admission was purely on merit basis, my score was not great in the previous semester, but still ... I don't know

Oh.. sorry the main point in writing everything over here and that too under this topic is that even though I got admission (i.e. Provisional Admission) in one of the renowned colleges in India but still I am not very much interested in attending college regularly, listening lectures carefully. May be because till now...

- My results are not out,
- I don't know in which college will I seek admission,
- I don't even know the environment of that college,
- Unaware of the Branch,
- Not yet decided whether I am staying in Nagpur or going somewhere else..

hee hee

So, instead of attending lectures in college daily and paying attention, I am more interested in learning GUITAR. dancing

I have injured my middle three fingers of left hand, because the string of the guitar I got for first few days were really hard, but now I am used to it.. winking

This is for all the guitar lovers as well as players -
rock on!


2 comments:

Rajeev Thakran said...

m the drummer of band stond...in ma collg...so whch songs u learned till nw

мσηιкα ツ said...

Hey, Gr8...
Even Drummers rock !
M learning basics, scales shuru hai...

Post a Comment

Hello !
Let me know your views about me post.